New Coby 7022-4G

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
Weird, Barcode Scanner works fine here after I upgraded my MID1024 to Gingerbread and went to app settings and enabled the option to reverse camera image...

denisbg

Dec 19, 2011
Since it is so new I didn't root to add market yet.

Flash work great on the unit, Installed most of my apps from Amazon app-store
I installed flash 10.3 from freewarelover android

Opera,Dolphin HD and the Browser used flash apk just fine, the Opera in applib is too old. The performance is like Nexus S.

I Know this is an old post, but it´s the only place I found this info. You said you had Dolphin HD running even before rooting the unit. Well, I didn´t root it either (to tell the truth, I don´t even understand what "root" means yet), but I installed and then updated the Market on my 7022, and when I search for the Dolphin HD browser, I receive a message saying my equipment is not compatible with the app. So I ask is your unit really a 7022? If yes, how did you installed the Dolphin app?

lfom

Developer
Sep 12, 2011
I Know this is an old post, but it´s the only place I found this info. You said you had Dolphin HD running even before rooting the unit. Well, I didn´t root it either (to tell the truth, I don´t even understand what "root" means yet), but I installed and then updated the Market on my 7022, and when I search for the Dolphin HD browser, I receive a message saying my equipment is not compatible with the app. So I ask is your unit really a 7022? If yes, how did you installed the Dolphin app?

Read this:
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...s/28419-android-market-fix-common-issues.html