New Coby Kyros Tablet Pre-Orders on Amazon.com Reveal Pricing, to Launch this Month

mbuchholz

Mar 8, 2011
I just visited the Coby Electronics facebook page and they are not even giving dates. They are saying late spring or early summer. I did see one post by Coby that said May/June. That's pretty ridiculous if you ask me. It's just like video game companies who say they'll release a game one day and it doesn't come out until a year later. I just hope Coby makes good on the wait with a tablet that is well worth it. I have an order pending for one as well, and I don't want to be disappointed...

-mb

McGiles

Sep 6, 2010
I updated my order and now I think they said the delivery date was around April 24th. Meanwhile I was at BBB and got a WPDN to try out and hey I am starting to warm up to this little baby. It's 7" 4:3 which is what I originally wanted with a very clear screen - rom'd it from kewlguy's for the market etc - and it is singing right along for my low cpu usage purposes. Now to keep this WPDN or keep Amazon order as is or change it to Coby MID7026. Wish I could hold a 8" 4:3 to see difference in size. Life is such a trial!!