New Contest- Evaluation Unit Giveaway with poll

What would be your primary use for your tablet if you had one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustydad

Aug 23, 2010
For me, a tablet would be for education and research. I am a Blu-ray|DVD|iTunes |Android Development author with a wife and daughters, so I'm broke and exhausted. ;)
I would like to develop tablet specific applications and study. I have been reading epub books from O'Reilly Media on my Hero. (Squint)
Either way, thank you for giving all of us opportunities like this.
Rustydad

astrojamma

Sep 8, 2010
HELLO Guys!

I think very fine this MID with Google Android OS type tablet PC.
I'm very interest how I reinstall the Google Android OS if that seems dammaged?
it works very fine at now but what can i do if Android os damaged?
Have You document for step-by-step reinstall Android os? NEED I an SD memory card to reinstall OS ?
How to work the reset button?

cb383

Sep 8, 2010
I would use it as a water-level to adjust my furniture in the living room and additional find out their positions by gps :)
Additionaly I could use it to browse in the living room...

zipper

Sep 8, 2010
Besides the obvious uses for WWW mp3 and all taht it would be great to use it to sketch out website designs, and showoff portfolio to clients on meetings :) way less clunky than carrying a laptop everywhere :)

aaoflaca

Aug 12, 2010
It will be very useful to load my e-book library and use it during my flights and check the latest updates on the web

mick

Sep 8, 2010
I would mostly use the tablet for reading scientific periodicals (hoping for an app that will let me annotate PDFs!) so I don't have to waste a ton of trees or carry a load of paper around when I travel, as well as email / web use.

lukas_cox

Aug 30, 2010
hello all :)
if I win i would use this tablet mainly as an some kind of tv remote for my multimedia center based on debian and XBMC. There is this cute app called XBMC remote which i use on my old G1 and using it on 7' screen would be preety awesome :) also, as huge fan of books, i would use it as e-book reader (just have to have all my Frank Herbert's Dune books on it...). Of course some connectbot hacking included :)

regards, Lukas.

DaHanz

Aug 24, 2010
I would say I would use mine mainly for web browsing!
May be for reading e-books and watching vids to, but this would happen less frequent because you do it only if you're on a trip by train etc. or if you have to kill some time^^

My question in this: What are the main differences between the newer Android versions and the one installed on this device?

ZilverZurfarn

May 3, 2010
E-Book reader primarily (just discovered how well these devices perform as e-book readers), and keeping up with the "social media" like Twitter and Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.