New Contest- Evaluation Unit Giveaway with poll

What would be your primary use for your tablet if you had one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

voyeurtp

Sep 7, 2010
To me using a touch tablet is like tasting fresh water after having used bottled soda ( classical IBM PC) for over 30 years

Sep 8, 2010
I would love to use the device for development purposes. Everything ranging from low-level hardware development (JTAG reverse-engineering etc.) all the way up to high-level Android App development.

JRogers1978

Aug 24, 2010
I would use it mainly for web browsing and as an e-reader. I use to have an iPod Touch which I used for those reasons, but, got sick of supporting Apple and sold it on eBay recently.

fork

Sep 8, 2010
ohhh new shiny toy!!! Who doesnt love shiny toys??!!¿¿ friend has an ipad, and its cool and all, but sorry, not paying for a name!!! CLONES TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!!

jakie55

Aug 30, 2010
Sorry to be so boring, but I too would use this unit for e reading, and browsing the net. Of course, an extra benefit would be that it would cause the girfriend some anxious moments, until she found out it was free.

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
This is like the million dollar question. I'm not going to give you some "Miss America" speech to try and Win it tho. lol
I would use it for web browsing and multimedia use. Either in bed, around the Apt or to keep me occupied on my Bi-Monthly flights for training.
Thanks for putting this up as a give away and providing everyone the chance to win it.

Evilive

Jul 26, 2010
My main reason would be web surfing and email. My take on tablets is that they will eventually replace the need for 90% of home users to have a laptop. Apple had the chance to dominate the market with a high horsepower machine and failed. The rest of the manufacturers are playing catch up right now but once the demand increases and they start turning a profit they will really start to produce tablets capable of some heavy duty lifting that was only available on a laptop or desktop.

eferrr

Sep 8, 2010
When I lost my job back in June, I had to get rid of my new (at the time) Motorola CLIQ XT to save $$ -- the data plan was no longer affordable for me. I would LOVE to get a WiFi tablet to get some Android back into my life!

I plan to download the Kindle software and use it as a sexier alternative to my first gen Kindle... not to mention using it for web browsing, Google access (Gmail, Calendar, Google docs, etc.).

anchoret98

Aug 23, 2010
After playing with my wits A81e for a while, we are thinking of getting a second android tablet for my wife, mainly for web browsing and as an e-reader.

lilbase

Sep 8, 2010
I spend close to 4 hours on the commuter bus each day. having a tablet like this would allow me to use the wifi service and surf, one heck of a beter use of time than sleeping.

Maritimer

Sep 8, 2010
I am a bookworm. And an technologically outdated one at that. I figure I would get a lot of use out of this tablet as an e-reader, though I'm sure I'd have a blast testing out any aspect of its functionality that I could.

ksurtees

Aug 23, 2010
I would have various uses for it, but the most inventive one I could think is as a touchscreen monitor.

I do a lot of audio editing using ProTools, and sometimes its a pain having to have the Edit and Mix windows separate from eachother, a well as configuring the various plug-ins from the mouse. Not only would this allow me to have the mix and edit windows on two different screens, but it would also mean I could adjust the levels on each channel and configure the levels on the plug ins using my finger to allow for greater control.

Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.