New Contest- Evaluation Unit Giveaway with poll

What would be your primary use for your tablet if you had one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

klown07

Aug 27, 2010
I want one to browse and do all my forum reading and researches on a hand held so my wife can use the computer more. She says I hog up the computer lol. Also because I simply want to learn the ins and outs of Android. I have bad credit to my name so I'd have to pay ridiculous amounts of money for a friggin android phone with no contract. My mom was going to sell me her old mytouch 3G for $100 but it didn't work. I'm hesitant on buying an Ipod touch because of Apple being an anUs with development and stuff. So...my last resort is a tablet.

MCBarlan

Sep 8, 2010
I chose Web browsing since the main function of it would be to sit on our coffee table for quick email checks and social networking. I would end up using it as a remote for my Media Center PC as well though. :D

bobbydharrell

Sep 8, 2010
My main use of the Android tablet would probably be Web browsing and an ebook reader, mostly b/c I am not sure what Android can do. I do not have an android device currently, and I desiring a tablet to use (I go to the doctors across the state a lot) on trips, to keep up with email and blogs, and so I don't have to carry around different books, I can have my whole library with me. But I am sure that an Android tablet will offer so many other useful features that it would be come quite the handy device to have.

Irish

Sep 8, 2010
I work in the video production business and travel a lot. I would use it to display our companies work to clients and use web functions of course i.e. email, web...

mfriedman

Sep 8, 2010
I am looking for a versitile device with a browser to use as a universal control device (i.e. run my Tivo, lights, theater, etc.) Some of this is done via browsing to a device webserver and others will be by creating an app that sends an IP control signal.

arioux

Sep 8, 2010
I think it will be a nice afordable ebook reader and the browsing fonction is a big plus.

Gitah

Aug 26, 2010
Web browsing and watching videos are a must. Being able to use a map viewer with a GPS would be a plus :)

jkane

Jun 23, 2010
I hate paper. The notebook I use for meeting notes bothers me. My Adnroid phone is not quite big enough for notes. I would use it to keep notes on all meetings I go to and do a little web surfing when thigns get boring.

neo4uo

Aug 28, 2010
I want it sooooo bad :) I check this site's news every five minutes for updates...in hopes of a quality, great priced android tablet coming out like yesterday. Winning would give me something to do besides drive people mad about how much I want an android pad. My moto droid is 3 months old and I have about wore it slap out :p. I need a new toy ;()

-Peace \oo/

RolandOG

Aug 24, 2010
Web browsing would be my primary use. When I'm at home I don't want to be tied to my desktop. I'd like to be able to roam around the house or the backyard with the kids.

Stretch

Sep 8, 2010
I'd mostly use it for an entertainment device...I presently use my droid phone quite often for email, internet, ebook, music and movies, but the larger screen would be preferable.

mike43bridge

Sep 8, 2010
Hi there - Web browser and video player 1st. MP3 and audio player 2nd. Intersted in games apps from Android Market too. Would replace my stolen Ipod touch !!!

davemar

Sep 8, 2010
i would use for maps. would have been nice to have when i was in Australia. planing more trips and would be nice to see whats in each city and not miss anything. planed trips include Montreal for ufc and Ireland next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.