New Contest- Evaluation Unit Giveaway with poll

What would be your primary use for your tablet if you had one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardr0id

Aug 26, 2010
As with most people, it seems, I would use it for reading ebooks and web browsing. Interestingy, even though I consider myself a fan of the android platform, I don't currently own a product running android. This would give me the opportunity to finally get my feet wet with an android product.

mdkvamme

Aug 24, 2010
I'm definitely excited about using it as an eReader. What stops me from looking at the Kindle or Nook are the other multimedia capabilities of the tablet. :)

reddherring

Sep 9, 2010
i would use it for watching videos as well as reading ebooks,comics and surfing the web to fight off boredom while sitting at the dr's office waiting to be seen

Ungsama

Aug 19, 2010
1. Web Browse , While doing HW sometimes i need to find definition of the word and turn on the computer..... just for one word I have to waste energy , but if i have this tablet I don't have to
2. Use it on Church , I'm on tech. team of our small church , I want to use this for power point.
3. Listen music and watch movie/youtube on my free time , It'll help me lot to use my time :)

Thank You

hobbes

Sep 9, 2010
Having used an iPad, I notices I just don't want to be bugged with iTunes. The synching process is a terrible experience and you cannot even just use those 64Gb as storage for pictures, unless us use iPhoto. I worked my way around it by building a website that served me all my files on the iPad, but that's what I call overhead. I just wanted to browse some pics... no thanks apple. I could go on with experiences like this, but returned it to the owner, thanked him for letting me try, and now i'm aiming for a droidpad!

Talktofrank

Sep 9, 2010
My use of it would be as a netbook replacement. Since you have all office apps also for android (or you can use online converters for not know data types) I would use it for studying @ university.
I also would like to do some .dev stuff, e.g. try out how you can have a 3d-model sketching app.

tyskan

Sep 9, 2010
I am an internet addicted nerd chick hanging on nerd conferences. Need Android tablet to surf and note during sessions. Can't just go and buy an iPad because that is something you just should not do :)

photoeagle

Sep 9, 2010
The primary purpose of any of these units for me is as to keep my very large and heavy stacks of professional books portable and accessible at any time. The pluses are to download the newspaper and read on the train on the way to work and home, but if I find something interesting in what I read, bot be able to research it online as well. Having a few novels on there wouldn't hurt either.

gordgelin

Sep 9, 2010
I'm not of those who like gaming, although gaming is the thing still almost impossible to do with this device anyway :)
E-books, web browsing and some other stuff like typing in Word to GO or smth alike is the best use for a device like this. Also a good chance to experience Android OS and touchscreen if one hasn't yet. Personally I would prefer smth a bit more powerful with Rockchip\Telechip inside, but in case i win, will most probably present this beautician-size tablet to my girlfriend :)

P.S. Sorry for my English if any mistakes :)

maheider

Sep 9, 2010
I am interested in reading books without needing to lug around physical books. The Kindle is too single purpose, and the iPad, besides having a horribly goofy name, is, well, made by Apple so I have no interest there. The Android-based tablet might just be the trick.

spoob

Sep 9, 2010
I regularly attend conferences across Europe where I need access to the internet, my email and to update a wiki. A tablet would be much more convenient.

madriz

Sep 9, 2010
I would read pdfs and books on it while listening to some music all in one!
also surf wikipedia or research more stuff about what i am reading would be cool
:)

kiddoe

Aug 23, 2010
I would use this for web browsing because its small and light not heavy & bulky like my hp!

Droidster

Aug 24, 2010
I would use it as a video player for my son on long car trips. It would keep him busy while watching movies and playing games and I can keep my sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.