New forum member, just introducing myself....

exgi

Apr 9, 2013
Friends, I just finally got around to becoming a forum member, I have used this site for awhile for answering some of my questions, and I thought I'd become a member so I could post and make contributions..... Maybe even help another member as I have been helped in the past. I own an Irulu 10.1 tablet, and really like it! I have had zero problems with it, and the price was better than fair! I would however try to find a way to flip flop the storage cards, allowing the tablet to operate off the larger external card, and making the smaller internal card take the position that was the external slot...... Anyway, I look forward to talking to you all, as well as making new friends along the way!

Sent from my android tablet using Tapatalk

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi exgi, glad you finally decided to become a member of the forum and glad to hear you're looking forward to contributing. That's obviously what makes it work. Ask for help when you need it and give help when you can.:rolleyes: Enjoy your Irulu tablet and the forum!

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your tablet.

We look forward to hearing from you, these forums work by having members who want to help out!