New Galaxy Note 10.1 :-)

AuntieParticle

Sep 20, 2012
I recently purchased a Galaxy Note 10.1. Before that I owned an Acer Iconic a 500 for about a year, which I have now passed on to my son. I enjoyed that a500 and was moderately active on the Acer Tablet Forum. I have really been wanting a pressure sensitive stylus for drawing and sketching on my tablet. After much research I decided the Note 10.1 is the tablet for me. And so far I'm loving it! Now that I have the Note 10.1 I've found my way here.

Auntie
Sent from my GT-N8013

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Auntie, congratulations on your new Note 10.1 and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. Nice to hear you're so pleased with your tablet, enjoy the forum.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Tablets with digitizer and pressure sensitive pens are rare, with the Note we get the best of both worlds, a high end tablet in its own right with a Wacom digitizer as well. I love mine!

AuntieParticle

Sep 20, 2012
Tablets with digitizer and pressure sensitive pens are rare, with the Note we get the best of both worlds, a high end tablet in its own right with a Wacom digitizer as well. I love mine!

Completely agree! For me it's a dream come true :)

Thanks for the welcomes.

Sent from my GT-N8013