New Guy with a FlyTouch 2 or SuperPad or WWE10

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by mdinnocenzo, Apr 16, 2011.

1. mdinnocenzo

mdinnocenzo Member

Tablet / Device:
    SuperPad Android Tablet (Went cheap for first one)
    Hello,

Just got my new device, and its not too bad. I haven't had a chance to explore all the features but its my 3rd Android device so i am familiar with the apps and devices. I did find something interesting on the device. I could not get it to connect to my network with MAC filtering on the network. So after some investigating i found out that the device does not have an assigned MAC for the ethernet port. It changes everytime you power the device on and off. A little odd.

Also i am about to put Froyo on the device but i was wondering if anyone is working on porting Android 3 to the device. I may be interested in helping out. I really don't have much to do being stuck in Afghanistan for a year so gonna start developing on Android 3.

Ok well thats what i have for now. Thanks for the help and information, was kind of leary about such a cheap tablet but looks like it will work out ok for my first one. I can always upgrade later.

Thanks again,

Dino:cool:

2. uplade3

uplade3 Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Flytouch II/SuperPAD Droid Charge/Razr, Galaxy S4
    I was thinking about throwing a team together to get some work done on 3.0 if you wanna help?

3. phtlsmedic1

phtlsmedic1 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Superpad
    Does anyone know how to upgrade my superpad to 2.2? I'm new to android tablets and need some guidance...

4. uplade3

uplade3 Super Moderator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Flytouch II/SuperPAD Droid Charge/Razr, Galaxy S4
    They have a really beta version on these forums already if you wanna check it out.

Sent from my SuperPAD using Android Tablet Forum