New here and could use some help!!!

Discussion in 'Pandigital Novel' started by mb41186, Dec 3, 2011.

1. mb41186

mb41186 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Pandigital eReader android
    Hey peepz, my name is Michael, and I recently purchased a Pandigital 7" ereader from a friend for like 20 bucks, didn't think it was a bad investment since I thought the thing could be updated/flashed/rooted. I tried updating this thing from the pandigital site itself but it gives me an error, I don't like the way the new update looks though so I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as into maybe installing a newer version of android OS on this thing that way I could have the marketplace and make this thing easier to use. Here's a video I took on it any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Michael, welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to become a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your post to the Pandigital Novel section of the forum to see if anyone over there can help you.

• Like Like x 2
  3. exscentric

exscentric Member

Most Black pandigitals run a lesser version of android - 1.6 I think - and that is a hindrance. I would search here and at slatedroid.com for black pandigital and you will find more info. In settings/about you can tell what version you are running for sure. I am not sure what you can do with the black ones so do some snooping.

• Like Like x 2