New Here And Need Help- Klu Curtis LT8088 Tablet

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Q&A' started by jg1987, Feb 14, 2013.

1. jg1987

jg1987 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Klu by Curtis LT8088
    Hey. As the title says. I'm new here but not ti tablets. I got the Klu Curtis LT8088 tablet for christmas, not bad. But transferring files like music sucks. Just the way the usb cable was made. How do I work the usb cable though? Its not double ended like some usb cables. Like one end for the device then the other end to connect to the laptop. Does the laptop end of the usb cable slide out or what? I did it once awhile back but completely forget how to work it. So any input on this would be helpful for in the future. For browsing the webz, listening to music, playing some games, not really a bad tablet. But I will be getting a Windows RT tablet here soon for more better stuff and the Fresh Paint app because I like to draw anime alot. Let me know about the usb cable asap. That's the only thing I don't like about the tablet.

2. Rowdyeh

Rowdyeh Member

Tablet / Device:
    Google Nexus 7
    Hi Jg1987 and welcome. Here is a weblink to the Curtis webpage that features your tablet:- Product LT8088 -- CURTIS INTERNATIONAL
    You can get technical help on this page and also download the manual (208 mb). Hope that helps.