New here :D

Karibes

Feb 5, 2012
First hello here,

It is my first time be part of this forum. Im a huge fan of android system, because i have samsung galaxy 5 with 2.1 eclair and nook color 1.4.1 version.

So firstly, lemme apologize for all those questions. Since i saw so many useful posts, that im lost, lol :D. I have nook color android version 1.4.1 and i want to upgrade it to 2.3 gingerbread. But i dont want to mess it up, so i need a little help for what i need in process to upgrade it. Cause it is ****(sorry for word) that i cant use any android apps. So if it is possible te get any links for upgrading, guides and for recovery backup in case if something goes wrong.

Thats all i would like to know. If you need more info what i exactly need just ask.

Take care, Karibes

Ps. I need an also android to be able to read any books, simply to have same function as version 1.4.1, but better android to install some useful apps or something :D

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Karibes, it's nice to have you with us as a new member of the forum. If you click this link to the Nook Color Technical section, I'm pretty sure you'll find all the information you're looking for. Read the "Sticky" threads at the beginning of that section to find out what your options are for updating your Nook and the advantages and disadvantages of each choice you have. After you decide which method of updating you want to use, look through the threads posted in that section to find the instructions for using that particular method. Good luck and enjoy the forum!