New Here: Have Lot to Learn

petebreeding

Dec 11, 2012
Pete is my nickname about use to it now had it 86 years+.
Had my Cruz Tablet long time just never learned to use it.
The main thing i wont to do is learn to download books to read while in bed, Free classic and out -of-copyright.
I now usually go to library for book and recorded CD because I recently had a Cochlear implant installed in my head
because hearing aids don't help anymore.(these are supposed to trail my bran to learn and understand words also requires computer) long story
never know how long it may take it vary s with different people some over a year. After four months I am beginning to hear
better not good but I have hopes now.
I am surprised how few people are aware that implants are available and they even implant them in young babies.
Any one need more information about implants just e-mail me at [email protected]
Pete

idontknow

Alternate ATF App Tester
Jan 13, 2011
Hi Pete, welcome to the forum, interesting what you are talking about,I didn't know anything about it, now I have to search the Web because I'm a very curious person! I hope I'll never need any sort of implant though..I don't like to put anything in my body than what is necessary like food and water .

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Pete,

Welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. I was aware of the Cochlear implant, but had no idea it took a considerable amount of time for them to be effective. Very interesting.

To get you started, I'd suggest you click this link to the http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...9818-5-ebook-reader-apps-android-devices.html thread and read up on the various eReader apps that are available. The second post in that thread contains links to the download locations of the various apps.

The apps generally come with access to libraries of books you can download directly to your tablet. Take a look at http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/android-tablet-apps/37959-how-get-free-e-books.html for a wider selection of books and more free books.

Hopefully, that will keep you busy for a while.:rolleyes:

Spider

cali

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sep 25, 2011
Welcome to the site. Good luck with the implant.