New Member from St. Petersburg, Florida

jakmak52

May 20, 2013
Hello all, My name is Jack (60 y/o) and I just ordered a Toshiba Excite 10 b/c of screen size, features ,outside ports, online reviews. I'm a little apprehensive about navigating through the OS being use to MS all my life. How exciting!!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Welcome to the forum Jack. Do you have a smartphone of any sort? It won't be too different than that but if this is your first experience with Android or iOS then it will be different. The main things are easy enough to figure out, it is the little things that take time. That is what we are here for though ;)

JP

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Jack, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Toshiba Excite. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. In particular, try to read http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...-one-guide-how-start-your-android-tablet.html before your tablet arrives. The forum for your tablet is located here: Toshiba Excite 10 and if you have any problems/questions specific to the tablet, that would be the place to ask them. However, you may also want to just browse around in there to get a feel for the things folks with that tablet are discussing. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. Above all, enjoy your new tablet and the forum!