New member here and need help in the right direction!

tramp239

Feb 5, 2012
I have what i think is an Android ePad Model VIA WM8650 and it was working till the battery went dead and after charging it up fully now when i turn it on now it gets about halfway through boot up and it just freezes up and wont go any farther! Can someone please help me with this issue or at least send me in the right direction to where i can receive some help with this issue? Thx!

ANDROIDS ROCK!!!
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Android Tablet Forum

J

jimbo7630

Have you tried booting it up with the charger still plugged in? Just to see if the battery has really charged.

Last edited by a moderator:

tramp239

Feb 5, 2012
Yes i have! No matter what i do it just locks up about halfway through bootup! The android dude just stops spinning & just sits there! No matter what buttons i push it just freezes/locks up bout halfway through during bootup! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Androids Rock!!
Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Android Tablet Forum

reddishalien

Mar 8, 2012
hi there, is there a small hole about a pin size anywhere on the unit. If so this will hopefully be a reset so by gently pushing a non pointed item in there it may reset. If not could you tell me where u are and I may be able to reccomend a reputable and cheap way of restoring it

This is only advice so if all goes wrong you may not hold me liable for any mis-haps or damage to the item in question
Reddishalien......

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!