New member here.

aeva

Jul 5, 2011
Hi, everybody in here...I am new in this forum but I like to share some screenshot of my acer running honeycomb 3.1

--i downloaded the chinese file from xda and after downloaded some apps stopped responding (eReader,Multimedia,Games) but when i did a factory reset all apps start working fine.

Attachments

• $1device.png
    $1device.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 243
  • $device.png
    $device.png
    543.1 KB · Views: 258
  • $email.png
    $email.png
    391.5 KB · Views: 219
  • $ereader1.png
    $ereader1.png
    229.1 KB · Views: 241
  • $ereader2.png
    $ereader2.png
    92 KB · Views: 235

pwalt

Dec 1, 2010
It indicates Android 3.1 as the OS ... but the build number is way different from others who have the official version that was pushed out yesterday and today. For starters, yours indicates 3.01... where I think the official (US) version is 4.something or other. And the other version pushed ends in GEN2 where yours ends in GEN1.
I think I'll continue to wait patiently for the official version. I might get it tonight ... it might take a month. Either way, I was happy with my tablet two week ago before all the update hub-bub ... why should I not be happy today?

EDIT:

Forgot to add ... welcome to the forum!

aeva

Jul 5, 2011
It indicates Android 3.1 as the OS ... but the build number is way different from others who have the official version that was pushed out yesterday and today. For starters, yours indicates 3.01... where I think the official (US) version is 4.something or other. And the other version pushed ends in GEN2 where yours ends in GEN1.
I think I'll continue to wait patiently for the official version. I might get it tonight ... it might take a month. Either way, I was happy with my tablet two week ago before all the update hub-bub ... why should I not be happy today?

EDIT:

Forgot to add ... welcome to the forum!

Thank you....
well i know that but i will see how i can get right update but mean while i am waiting too...

pwalt

Dec 1, 2010
As long as you're enjoying yourself while you wait! ;)

I've already managed to brick a tablet (not the A500) ... so I'm quite gunshy about anything that doesn't directly come from the mfr.