New member intro as requested!

Apr 14, 2012
60+ yearold trying to make the tranisition from Windows!
Using an Asus Transformer, biggest frusration is the lack of any Manuals or printed/ electronic guides.
Came here to try and find out about Networking / Accesing existing files and how to access my Microsoft Exchange Outlook email account.
Any pointers to existing threads very welcome.
Best regards,
Richard

Apr 14, 2012
Thankyou Jimbo - I had seen your link to the above after I posted my comment and have just pulled it down, Useful, but I was hoping for something a bit more detailed - especially to deal with the two points in my opening,
BR, Richard

J

jimbo7630

Ah, it's just a generic introduction, hope someone else can be more specific.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Richard, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. After that, click this link to the Asus Tablets forum to begin learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. Have fun with your new tablet and enjoy the forum!