New Member seeking new tablet

Indy

Feb 8, 2012
Hello Android Users!

I'm an old IT developer that is trying to keep up with these young whipper snappers. I'll be learning Android development this year and would like to get a really nice tablet from the get go. I have my eye on the Samsung Galaxy and Asus Transformer Prime. As much as I would like the prime, I hear it has signal issues. Now, I'm wondering if I should wait until the new version due out next quarter or if there is a tablet that is just as fast, sleek, and has plenty of options like the keyboard docking station. I hear the Galaxy has a better color saturation. I really didn't notice the difference at the store though. Anyway, all suggestions are welcome!

Maybe someday I'll write a nice app that people can use. :cool:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Indy, nice to have you here as a member of the forum. Glad you decided to join. The best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. I'm going to move your thread over there for you so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions. Good luck!