New - need help making it work!

GailE

Jun 17, 2012
I picked up a 7" Wondermedia tablet with Android 2.2. I want to be able to use it (among other things) as a reader but I can't download the Nook app it says it's not compatible (altho it should be) and every other reader from the market I install all get stuck wanting something rom the SD card (which is not there - I don't have one). I can attach a USB, but it won't read it and still asks for the SD. Can anyone help me fix this or tell me what I'm doing wrong??

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Gail, congratulations on your new WM8650 and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the WonderMedia Based forum for you, so more people with that tablet are likely to try and help you get a reader working on that tablet. Good luck!

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
I believe most readers want a SD card, so you may need to get one. I would recommend a 8-16 GB version. I've had Uberoid on my table for so long that I have a hard time remembering exactly what I used with the stock OS. Have you tried iReader? I belive I had that on my tablet when it was stock. With running Uberoid on my tablet now, I'm using Kindle now and find it's the best of the ones I've tried for ease of use.