New & need help!!

newtablet2011

Dec 22, 2011
Hi everybody,
hopefully someone can help me,

I have purchased a fairly cheap generic tablet from http://www.tabletcomputersdirect.com - [h=1]7" VIA WM865O Mid Tablet.[/h]It is for a young child so specification etc wasn't a big issue but I have two fairly big problems. First I need to be within 6 feet max of the wireless router for the tablet to receive a wi-fi signal & perhaps morer importantly when I go to the Android marketplace icon it requires me to create a account which I then do but when I then hit the tab to do this I get a message appear saying "cannot create account". I have read some tablets do not have the licence for the app which as long as I can find another way of installing apps is no big deal but I have since tried AppsLib also & this says "device not compatible" It is running 2.2 froyo. Any help is much appreciated.

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Well, welcome to the forums, I think we will have the right people here to answer your questions. Try checking out the WonderMedia forums here: WonderMedia Based and see if there are the right resources.

Glad to have you here!

Cheers,
Peter