New Novo 8 Discovery Tablet

edap

Dec 12, 2012
I'd opt for the new Novo 8 Discovery tablet that launched earlier this month for $159 at a site called T ab l e t S p r i n t-- the Novo 8 Discovery compares to the 8-inch mini iPad and offers fast Quad core performance and Bluetooth connection...the 8" size is almost as compact as a 7" tablet but offers 65% more screen space to play with, which makes quite a difference in user experience. It also offers MicroSD storage, 16GB Memory, HDMI, a front webcam & 2 Megapixel rear camera, a 5000 mAh battery with 8+ hours average use, and Google Play preinstalled with access to over 400,000 Apps and the Amazon App & book store is easy to install-- overall, a fairly impressive deal -- T ab l e t S p r i n t also features $25 in free Bonus Apps that include an MS Office suite and several premium 3D Games, including the popular Shadowgun -- this site also offers a few other new Android tablets with the latest features at very competitive prices with some offering Retina screen displays and 3G HSPA+ connection. And, before I forget, the offices are located in California. Yes, that's right, an American reseller. Good luck to them and I hope they survive.