New oldie on the block with a joytab 8

kd999

Apr 29, 2012
Hi All,

Just got my new tab in the post on Friday last week and it seems fine. I have a Galaxy S 2 and i am fairly happy with that but with the tab working OS 4 there seems to be some differences so i need to find a dedicated suppport site for it or joytabs in general.

Can anybody give me any pointers please.

Cheers

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi kd999, welcome to Android Tablets and congratulations on your new Joytab 8. Nice to have you join us here as a new member of the forum. If/when you need anything for that new tablet, just head over to the JoyTab 8" forum. Click that link and you'll be magically transported there.:rolleyes:

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi All,

Just got my new tab in the post on Friday last week and it seems fine. I have a Galaxy S 2 and i am fairly happy with that but with the tab working OS 4 there seems to be some differences so i need to find a dedicated suppport site for it or joytabs in general.

Can anybody give me any pointers please.

Cheers

Welcome. I wish I could give you some links but really by a struck of luck I think you hit the bulls eye. This forum is one of the best sites on the Internet for support and I am talking from experience.

I will however give you one link: JoyTab Tablets

This is for you fellow Joytab fans.