New owner mid7015-4g and have a basic question about status light

kh6gmp

Mar 18, 2011
The first thing the manual says to do is Charge It...Page 11 in my manual. "before using the tablet the battery should be charged fully. The Status indicator will light green when the battery is charged fully....

Well, Im dumb or something. I plugged it in and several hours no "status light' came on so I left it plugged in overnight, up in the morning cant see any light anywhere and its been plugged in to the adapter for 15 hours. I figured the adapter was no good or something so unplugged it and thought Id just try to turn it on. Voila, it comes on. Battery indicator on top of the main screen shows full. Left it on for quite some time navigating around and looking at stuff. Battery showed half charge so turned the tablet off, plugged in the adapter for a couple hours and then turned it on and the battery icon says its full.

My question: Where is this status indicator thats supposed to turn light green when the battery is fully charged?

Thanks

psphacker06

Mar 14, 2011
Maybe bad tablet? U should return it and get a new 1. If the light came on u would be able to see it lol.

Stoned99

Dec 8, 2010
Baterry indicator is wrong, don't trust it. Just use the tablet and you'll see the battery gauge going up and down, it's a problem with all mid7015. You should be able to use it between 3 to 6 hours depending on your usage

sent from my Htc Desire using the Android Tablet forum app

alcassetta

Dec 27, 2010
Get on yahoo.com and type Battery Booster,install the app. It monitors battery cond. And tells you % of charge left in upper left corner! Have fun with your tablet.Alan