new owner MID7024 coming from MID7015 - Q's

rahzel

Aug 16, 2011
On my MID7015, whenever I open the browser after task killing it, it would open my homepage; but on my MID7024, when I task kill everything and open the browser again, it'll open the last page i was on rather than my homepage. Is there anyway to get it to open my homepage every time I open the browser?

Also, is there an update for the MID7024? Seems like I'm having issues playing 720p high profile mpeg4/h264 mkvs while my MID7015 was able to even play 1080p high profile videos.
I've installed flash 10.3 and even youtube videos above 360p stutter badly.

I posted this in the market sticky, but I also can't get google market to auto update. Do I have to install the newest version? If so, where do I get them?

edit: Just got MX video player and noticed that when I play the 720p mkv, it says S/W while the other videos say H/W. Does that mean it's using software decoding rather than the accelerated hardware decoding?

Last edited:

hdmp4

Sep 2, 2011
edit: Just got MX video player and noticed that when I play the 720p mkv, it says S/W while the other videos say H/W. Does that mean it's using software decoding rather than the accelerated hardware decoding?

You have already answered your own question.