New Owner: Toshiba Excite 10 305 Tablet

Silver1

Aug 4, 2012
I'm the new owner of a Toshiba Excite 10 305. I'm very happy with it so far after a week of moderate usage. There is only one thing that I am curious about: the browser that comes with it sometimes quits responding, especially on a website where I'm streaming something long, like a concert. Opera mini was even worse. Other websites seem to be more or less ok. Does this happen with other browsers?

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Silver1, congratulations on your new Excite 10 and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the EXCITE 10 forum for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

ArmyDude

Aug 5, 2012
I'm the new owner of a Toshiba Excite 10 305. I'm very happy with it so far after a week of moderate usage. There is only one thing that I am curious about: the browser that comes with it sometimes quits responding, especially on a website where I'm streaming something long, like a concert. Opera mini was even worse. Other websites seem to be more or less ok. Does this happen with other browsers?

I personally have not seen this issue. Have you tried using the Google Chrome browser?

Silver1

Aug 4, 2012
i normally use FireFox, but i've gotten the message not compatible with this model (something like that). I've found out that it is the version (Arm 6 vs Arm7) that is the issue. I also found out that Opera Mini was the wrong version to try. I'll investigate Google Chrome too, as well as Firefox. I'd rather have firefox because i can synch across computers and operating systems, which is convenient, but not essential.

Thanks