New Owners Advice???

DJACID

May 7, 2011
Well got my Transformer today, So far loving the experience,
Have used it for a couple of hours and only had one small issue with Market,

Which apps are ideal to use on the transformer???

Is anyone using a screen protector???

With Web browsing has any change the flash setting, it's currently set too always on, if switch off the web pages open faster but then there's the on demand option???

Is there something am suppose to do first before using it or jump straight in???
And battery life + performance has anyone change any settings or switch any features off like the live wallpaper???

DJACID

May 7, 2011
Already scratch it,
It feel from the sofa to the floor and hit the wall,
Scratch one side,
Gutted it's only a few hrs old,
but luckily it working fine

Gin Martini

Oct 20, 2010
Already scratch it,
It feel from the sofa to the floor and hit the wall,
Scratch one side,
Gutted it's only a few hrs old,
but luckily it working fine

was the screen scratched? I'm wondering how strong the gorilla glass can be against this kind of situation (falling down)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm surprised there's that much damage. Isn't the force of gravity less on Mars than on Earth.

vferrari

Dec 4, 2010
I'm surprised there's that much damage. Isn't the force of gravity less on Mars than on Earth.

Nice...

Anyway, as stated on another forum, gorilla glass is what you use to protect screen protectors, not the other way around. Therefore, I assume the OP merely scratched the case, not the screen. Just about the only way you are actually going to leave a permanent mark on gorilla glass is by actually cracking it.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Android Tablet Forum

Last edited:

DJACID

May 7, 2011

As I drop it a dust devil came by and sent it straight into a rock pile...LOL,

Ok when it fell the side took the main impact then the front corner,
So marks on the screen,
I'll take pictures latter of it,
Gorilla glass screens are really strong my mates streak fell out of his pocketed skidded for about 1 feet, and the screen had no marks at all, apart from some dirt...
If am going to buy a screen protector then it will be a anti-glare one