New Pandigital Android firmware update doesn't display video

ma36

Feb 21, 2011
I just upgraded to the new Pandigital supported full Android firmware and the Video does not display. It plays with sound but the screen is black. Any ideas? Thanks.

ma36

Feb 21, 2011
The approved mpeg format. It worked before this recent upgrade.

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
hmm interesting so what is better about this new upgrade, because i have downgraded before just because the new updates didnt have enough to make me want to keep running it. like most recently i went from cm 7 (android 2.3) back to cm6.1 (android 2.2) on my droid incredible just because cm7 didnt have enough new stuff for me and some of the old stuff from cm6.1 wasnt there.

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
Are they still requiring you to flash twice? Maybe there is something installed second time around.

Apr 26, 2011
I just upgraded to the new Pandigital supported full Android firmware and the Video does not display. It plays with sound but the screen is black. Any ideas? Thanks.

Please tell us more detail on you PDN. That alone can make a difference as far as what is natively usable on the device. Some of the other suggestions aren't applicable to the PDN. It's not a normal tablet.

rmcrivera

May 30, 2012
Please tell us more detail on you PDN. That alone can make a difference as far as what is natively usable on the device. Some of the other suggestions aren't applicable to the PDN. It's not a normal tablet.

hello!
I got white pandigital novel and i upgraded it. I tried saving some video from my camera to the SD card to play on WPDN. It shows the video but there's no sound and I tried different videos =\. The media volume is up already. When I play some music it works though...