New Samsung Tab Pro 8.4

Photobug4741

Feb 16, 2014
Just bought the new Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro. i wished to replace my old slow Galaxy Tab2. I already had bought a Galaxy 10.1 note so i knew of the Samsung tablet quality.
At first i was thinking of buying the larger Tab 10.1 but after giving it a lot of thought,bought the smaller Tab Pro. This i know now was a very good choice,as the new Tab Pro has the speed along with the new really great screen,that makes it so far ahead of the iPads a 2&4 i also own.

Being able to install the micro memory card in a Samsung tablet is great. surfing the net is a breeze it really makes using my new tablet a lot of fun. Also with many of the really cool Apps. you can install from the play store, your Tab Pro becomes more useful and handy to use.

Just give the new Samsung tables a look and try, you won't find them missing the mark as great tablets.

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Your first post sounded like a great ad for the tablet. Was there supposed to be a question there?

Photobug4741

Feb 16, 2014
Does anyone really understand my post? Or am i posting in the wrong forum??????

I don't know what it sounded like,but i was thinking someone who was also using the Tab Pro. or had something to add might reply.
I was also wondering if the new Samsung tablets were all being Mfg. in Vietnam, my older Tab2&10.1note was Mfg. in Korea. Just a question not implying any quality problem.
also always open to any problems that may have shown up with the new Kit-Kat O.P. I noticed i found an update the frirt time i looked after buying the tablet.
So far i still find the new Tab Pro a real good working tablet,IMHO better then my iPad4 or what I have seen of Apples new iPads.

walshbarry

Feb 17, 2014
just got a Tab Pro 8.4. Any ideas on what might be going on? I'm using MSFT outlook

Last edited:

Photobug4741

Feb 16, 2014
Any ideas on what might be going on? I'm using MSFT outlook
My guess it's something with the mail server. If your net pages are quick your router or the wif system being used is working good. Can you try another email account?

Last edited: