[ New Tablet ] Cube U17GT 3G Phone calling Tablet AFFS Screen better than IPAD!

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Today we will introduce a new tablet form Cube. model is Cube U17GT .

It use the 7 inch AFFS Capacitive Tablet (learn more about AFFS screen, click here ) better than the IPS Screen which is APPLE USE.

20120319173156vry8b1h6.jpg

[h=2]Highlights[/h]
  • 7 Inch AFFS( Advanced Fringe Filed Switching) HD Capacitive touch screen,which is better than IPS full degree viewing,with 1024*600 high screen resolution,share high quality pics and vedio. And more, it goes with the Magnesium alloy antiroll frame process just like the F1which get the teblet more protect from shocking.
  • CPU: Cortex A8 Rockchip CPU 1.2GHz, GPU mali 400,Support 3D accelerated
  • Built-in GSM phone function, can works on GSM850/900/1800/1900, it is a tablet phone.
  • 1GB DDR3 RAM,8GB Nand flash,supporting Micro SD card Max to 32GB
  • Support 1080P video playback,with HDMI Slot can connet your TV directly,
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
  • Bluetooth
  • Dual Camera, the main back one 2.0 MP and the front 0.3MP

Any questions about this tablet, feel free to ask.

briarwood

Jan 6, 2012
Thanks for the response, unfortunately none of those units has the specs of the Cube.

The Cube is nearly perfect for my needs except for the GPS. Thanks again.

I'm hoping there'll be a 7" tablet with ICS, GPS, Bluetooth and GSM phone calls coming out around summer time.

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
ha, understand, then we also have the right one for you, check here:
McBub: Low-Priced , USD 237.99, 7 inch Dropad A8T 3G Phone Tablet - Samsung S5PV210 3G GPS Bluetooth Capacitive Multi-Touch (CN107670)

Thanks for the response, unfortunately none of those units has the specs of the Cube.

The Cube is nearly perfect for my needs except for the GPS. Thanks again.

I'm hoping there'll be a 7" tablet with ICS, GPS, Bluetooth and GSM phone calls coming out around summer time.

Apr 26, 2012
hello
i have just bought U17GT tablet from china , i need to install skype on it but i can not. would you tell me how to install programs like skype and facebook and viber on my new tablet ? thank you

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
hi,you can follow this instruction:
1) Install the USB Drivers for your tablet and get the tablet recognized (copy files to your desktop - Make a folder called: Android) - 2) Copy the APK files you wish to install in to the "Android" folder contain which contains the ADB files - 3) Remove the external SD card from your tablet - 4) Open a Command Prompt -- Start --> Run --> CMD (enter/ok) - 5) Type in: cd desktop\Android - 6) Type in: adb install (file name) - ex. Angry_Birds_1.4.2.apk - ex. com.rovio.angrybirdseasons.v1.1.1.apk - 7) Hit Enter - Program will be pushed out/installed to your device。

hello
i have just bought U17GT tablet from china , i need to install skype on it but i can not. would you tell me how to install programs like skype and facebook and viber on my new tablet ? thank you

sejenis.ayam

Apr 30, 2012
Today we will introduce a new tablet form Cube. model is Cube U17GT .

It use the 7 inch AFFS Capacitive Tablet (learn more about AFFS screen, click here ) better than the IPS Screen which is APPLE USE.

20120319173156vry8b1h6.jpg

Highlights

• 7 Inch AFFS( Advanced Fringe Filed Switching) HD Capacitive touch screen,which is better than IPS full degree viewing,with 1024*600 high screen resolution,share high quality pics and vedio. And more, it goes with the Magnesium alloy antiroll frame process just like the F1which get the teblet more protect from shocking.
  • CPU: Cortex A8 Rockchip CPU 1.2GHz, GPU mali 400,Support 3D accelerated
  • Built-in GSM phone function, can works on GSM850/900/1800/1900, it is a tablet phone.
  • 1GB DDR3 RAM,8GB Nand flash,supporting Micro SD card Max to 32GB
  • Support 1080P video playback,with HDMI Slot can connet your TV directly,
  • Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
  • Bluetooth
  • Dual Camera, the main back one 2.0 MP and the front 0.3MP

Any questions about this tablet, feel free to ask.

Hai is it can connect internet through internal 3g ?

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
No,it just support 2G network, don't support 3G,you can check in the description, if you need the 3G function tablet, you can check the following link:

[h=1] Bmorn V15 [/h]