New tablet for xmas, 1080p, external hard disk? and can i upgrade to android 3.0

eoinalexander

Nov 20, 2011
Need some advice before i purchase my xmas present so my family dont waste their £££'s so atm im toying with the following tablets, choice between these 2, i really wanted to push out the price to about £190 to include more decent models.

ARCHOS 10.1 8 GB Internet Tablet: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

and

A1CS X220 TABLET 10.2" ANDROID 2.2, WIFI, MIFI, HDMI, 1080P, GPS WITH CAM: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

But can both these tablets be upgraded to run honeycomb and marketplace for more apps, and can i attach an external usb hard disk?

this one has a smaller screen size, 8GB Android 3.0 (HONEYCOMB) Cambridge Sciences G7-III 7inch Tablet PC. CAPACITIVE Touchscreen. Flash 11.0 (for BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Youtube...etc.). Camera, HD Movies, Kindle eBook reader, UK Android Market + Skype FREE Video calls + FREE IN-CAR 800*400 but need some advice from people that have these tablets and are the chinese tablets any good?

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Need some advice before i purchase my xmas present so my family dont waste their £££'s so atm im toying with the following tablets, choice between these 2, i really wanted to push out the price to about £190 to include more decent models.

ARCHOS 10.1 8 GB Internet Tablet: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

and

A1CS X220 TABLET 10.2" ANDROID 2.2, WIFI, MIFI, HDMI, 1080P, GPS WITH CAM: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

But can both these tablets be upgraded to run honeycomb and marketplace for more apps, and can i attach an external usb hard disk?

this one has a smaller screen size, 8GB Android 3.0 (HONEYCOMB) Cambridge Sciences G7-III 7inch Tablet PC. CAPACITIVE Touchscreen. Flash 11.0 (for BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Youtube...etc.). Camera, HD Movies, Kindle eBook reader, UK Android Market + Skype FREE Video calls + FREE IN-CAR 800*400 but need some advice from people that have these tablets and are the chinese tablets any good?

Hi eoinalexander, welcome to the forum.
Maybe you can take a look at our: Android tablet PC . lots of decent tablet PCs with good price there, hope you can find what you want, enjoy!:)