New Tablet Frozen? Help Please

s4orce

Dec 29, 2010
Hi guys,

I just picked up one of these from this site. 7" Touch Screen TFT LCD Google Android OS Tablet PC,AMR 600Mhz CPU, 128M DDR2,4GB NAND Flash,WiFi/ Camera, Mini HDMI Port - Meritline.com

It was working great now all of a sudden it seems to be 'frozen'. The I can't seem to shut it down when I press the power switch the MID options come up Silent Mode and Power Off the Silent Mode is highlighted but whatever I try to do I can't choose Power off. Now my question is, is there a way to force shutdown on this so it can reset itself. When I press the menu button the arrow is highlighted but I can't drag it. Basically I need some help on this highlighting and not being able to choose anything. Thanks!

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Did you try holding the power button down for a long time (5-10 seconds)?
Look for a little reset button somewhere.

s4orce

Dec 29, 2010
Did you try holding the power button down for a long time (5-10 seconds)?
Look for a little reset button somewhere.

I see no Reset button and I have held the power button down for a minute and nothing happens :(

I have 65% left in the battery maybe I'll just let it die out and hopefully that will reset it?

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
That might help. I would as the website that you found it from if this is a common issue and if they have any solutions for it. You tablet does not have a easily removable battery does it?