New tablet received today.

mrs.faith

May 10, 2012
Good day ladies and gentlemen.
Today I received new K1.
I need your recommendation and suggestion.
Thanks.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Good day ladies and gentlemen.
Today I received new K1.
I need your recommendation and suggestion.
Thanks.

You'll need to be more specific. There are plenty of threads off the forum home page with various suggestions and tips for usage. If you have a particular issue, ask away!

mrs.faith

May 10, 2012
You'll need to be more specific. There are plenty of threads off the forum home page with various suggestions and tips for usage. If you have a particular issue, ask away!
Thanks leeshor for response.
Actually I feel I am not so happy after receiving and trying new k1.
At moment I have 2 matters :
1- I am not able to have control from PC/Laptop, I searched for software similar to Kies for samsung with no luck.
2- I am not able to install whatsapp, I had before samsung tab, it was possible to install whatsapp.
Thanks.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You won't be able to control the tablet remotely but there are lots of ways to control a desktop from the tablet. As for WA I don't know why you can't. Are you getting an error?

mrs.faith

May 10, 2012
Hi.
It says something like tablets are not supported by whatsapp. I installed whatsapp on samsung tablet simply by getting whatsapp.apk and ipad using jailbreak but for K1 I did my best with no luck.
Also last night tried to install Arabic language pack from Googe play, after installation It did not shown on settings/language.
Thanks.

You won't be able to control the tablet remotely but there are lots of ways to control a desktop from the tablet. As for WA I don't know why you can't. Are you getting an error?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
If you installed WA om one Android device it should install on another, EXCEPT that the dev or Google have not authorized it for that device, You may want to contact the dev to find out why as I know it can be installed on some tab.s

mrs.faith

May 10, 2012
During installation I am receiving "whatsapp is not supporting tablets"
I know I can override this but I don't know how.
Thanks.
If you installed WA om one Android device it should install on another, EXCEPT that the dev or Google have not authorized it for that device, You may want to contact the dev to find out why as I know it can be installed on some tab.s

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
You can't really override it but you could do a search on Google for the APK and install it.