[New Tablet Release] Ainol Novo 7 Advanced $126 Free Shipping

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012

Ainol NOVO7 Advanced II is Ainol Novo7 Advanced upgrade version, pre-loaded Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS, with 1.2GHz powerful processor, will give you more operating experience.

• Build with latest Android 4.01 with Adobe Flash 11 & 3D Gaming
  • Come with 5 point Multi-Touch Capacitive Touch Screen,Supports 2160p Super HD video playback. With the 3G and Wi-Fi connection, you can browsing the web anywhere and anytime.
  • Front Camera 2.0 MP Build in
  • USB Charging
Price: $126 shipped,check here

mikespe

May 18, 2011
I am very interested in this tablet but I've never heard of this seller. I'm assuming that they are trusted if they have their own forum section here on this site? Is this safe to say?

Thanks

s0ldier

Jan 20, 2012
The site is great...very fast.. :)

But the shipping time depends from your country (i'm italian and i'm attending my tablet beacuse the Italian Custom is very very slow..) ..

MCBUB.COM is the best .. ;)

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
Thanks for your support,we will try our best to keep the best quality,and best service to our customers.

The site is great...very fast.. :)

But the shipping time depends from your country (i'm italian and i'm attending my tablet beacuse the Italian Custom is very very slow..) ..

MCBUB.COM is the best .. ;)

McBub.com

Jan 14, 2012
There are a lot of difference between both, the novo 7 advanced 2 should be the "small version" of novo 7 advance, it has only one camera,and cpu is also different, but it has ICS OS.
0h,ainol novo 7 advanced 2 is a new ainol tablet.and what's the diffrence between ainol novo 7 advanced and ainol novo 7 advanced 2?