New tablet update notes

nmcinerney

Oct 14, 2011
Here are the new features on the new update.

We've just release a new update (3.2.1 Release 2) and below are the benefits.

Note - You ask for your PS3 controller support... so we have deliever it to you!

ndroid OS Version 3.2.1 Release 2 Benefits provided by Android OS version 3.2.1 release 2:

New Features

Adds support for the Wireless Controller for PlayStation® 3 Requires SGPUC1 USB Adapter Cable (sold separately) Not available in all countries and regions For Sony Tablet S only

Adds the option to set "Nothing" as the default action when docking the Tablet S in the SGPDS1 cradle. Adds "Cradle Setting" as an item on the "Applications" menu in "Settings".

Adds the Party Streaming™ function using DLNA. Party Streaming compatible devices are not available in all countries and regions

Enhanced Performance

Improves GPS performance Resolves an issue where the Mail application may display columns incorrectly Resolves an issue where it may not be possible to use the Mail application to set up a mail account Improves wireless performance to reduce disconnections Improves the user interface for update notifications Improves the Android™ Market user interface Regards, Peter Tat Sony Software Engineer
Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I don't think you sync with the PS3, I think the post is saying you can use the PS3 controller with games on the tablet.

NorCalS

Oct 16, 2011
Seems like would have made this update include PS3 control via the tablet....I love the universal remote function but having to use the remote for my PS3 for DVD playback is odd.

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum