new tablet user..

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by kelly071, Sep 18, 2012.

1. kelly071

kelly071 Member

Tablet / Device:
    ZTPad 10"
    Hi, I recently purchased 2 ZTPad tablets and proceeded to charge them up. Although the so called User Manual says that you can use it during the charging process - I found that you can't until it is 100% charged...my main issue is that I fully charged both the tablets, then put them away - a few days later got them out to show someone and neither tablet had any charge left, both completely flat.....is there something wrong with them?

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Kelly, congratulations on your new tablets and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets. It's normal for a tablet to discharge while it's turned off, but it sounds like yours are discharging a little too much, depending on how many "a few days" is. If you used them for a while before putting them away that could also have contributed to the problem. Try turning the brightness of the display down a bit while using them and turn the WiFi off before turning off the tablets to see if that helps.

3. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Xoom / HP Touchpad / Samsung Galaxy / Viewsonic gTablet
    Hello and welcome to the forum!

4. moreiram

moreiram Member

Tablet / Device:
    Galaxy SIII
    Hello Kelly!

Congratulations for the new tablet.. I'm sure you gonna find the support you are seeking here in this useful forum..

All the best for you.

Regards