New Tablet Won't Power Up

Hay1984

Dec 29, 2012
:confused:Hello, I am a new owner of a A13. I just received it in the mail today. I turned it on and it went through its "android" settings and it did reach the actual "on" stage. I turned it off and now it will not power up again. I do not know if I may have locked the device or not? I have it on charge and it will not show any "charging" indications. I did not go online or knowingly do anything with this tablet except turn it on then off again. I was wondering what I can do to fix this situation. If needed, how can I reset this tablet because it has no " reset opening" located on the back like some electronics have? In my mind I think the tablet needed a good long battery charge before I turned it on for the first time and that is why it is not working now?? I would appreciate any help. Thank you in advance! :D

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Hay, congratulations on your new A13 and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!