New Tablets Coming Soon...

jmed999

Nov 12, 2010
I've been thinking about buying an ASUS TF700T but I'm wondering what is coming right around the corner. I'm a gadget junkie and like to have the latest cool toy. I'm wanting it for Christmas and just wondering what is coming out between now and Christmas or shortly there after.

Anyone know what's coming soon in the tablet world? :confused:

Thanks!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011

If you've already looked through the postings in the Android Tablet News and the Android Tablet News Depot you pretty much know what we do about what's coming soon. If, after doing that, you haven't found anything you like better than the ASUS TF700T, you probably should get one. As a "gadget junkie", you already know whatever you get will only be "the latest cool toy" for a short time anyway.:rolleyes:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
I've been thinking about buying an ASUS TF700T but I'm wondering what is coming right around the corner. I'm a gadget junkie and like to have the latest cool toy. I'm wanting it for Christmas and just wondering what is coming out between now and Christmas or shortly there after.

Thanks!

There will always be something coming down the road soon. If you wait, there will be something else and you will wait forever. ;)

jmed999

Nov 12, 2010
There will always be something coming down the road soon. If you wait, there will be something else and you will wait forever. ;)

I'm well aware of this but I'm trying not to buy a 6 month old gadget if a better one is due out next week