New Third Party Android Vendor Called 'GoTech' Launches Two New Android Tablets

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Jan 5, 2011
funtab-fusion-from-gotab.png

A new Android tablet maker has just entered the battleground that is the world-tablet market. This new challenger hails from India, and is called "GoTech." They are debuting two new fighters for the arena. One is called the FunTab Fusion and the other is called the FoneTab. No details on these tablet warriors are known at this time, other than pricing. The FunTab Fusion will sell for Rs 3,999 ($217 U.S.), and the FoneTab will sell for Rs 6,999 ($380). It will be interesting to see how well this new competitor fares!

Source: IndiaTimes

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
No details on these tablet warriors
Tablet warriors. Really?...........REALLY? That line sounds geared to children, any one want a Pokemon warrior?
How about some.........................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm m cheese paper..
Who ever these people are they need to rethink how they are going to advertise in the states.
My two cents.
Have to go take a education vitamin, that add caused my IQ to drop by 60 percent. Blood is shooting out of my eyes....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!
[video]http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltp9tkLXcw1r3s4gvo1_500.gif[/video]

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
DANGIT, the news section again. CAUTION some may find the link grose, eyes bleeding and exploding kind of stuff. beware

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
DANGIT, the news section again. CAUTION some may find the link grose, eyes bleeding and exploding kind of stuff. beware

Haha I don't know which of your posts is funnier :D It isn't confusing at all that one is the Fun Tab and the other is the Fone Tab especially with that illegible writing on the bezel. It is like they did a Chinese knock off of themselves. I can see the customer confusion when looking at the two already :) Maybe Apple should help them sue themselves. ;)

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
I wish just one vendor would come out with a decent tablet with at least a 8 inch screen, 1qiq processor, 1gig ram and 8gig on board. WiFi only with front and back cams and standard Micro USB, HDMI and SD slots. for less than 200.00.
Just one vendor doing this and putting it out with a good and I mean GOOD stable Android on it instead of the quacky half baked crap that is sent out on all these things. Vendor recognizes like any half whit that if the tablets are being sent to the US they should be in English by default and have the AndroidMarket/PlayStore on it.

Half the Vendors wouldn't even have to develop the AOS, they could ask any of the dozens of individuals or groups that work on the ROMS to develop a AOS and give them credit for the OS and a buck or some change from each tablet sale. It would be more money than they are getting now. They would be doing a AOS professionally and would be getting recognition world wide for their well done work.

IF! A vendor were able to do this I would probably buy one once a month to have as gifts and to mess with. I have no doubt that most if not all of these vendors and in particular Ainovo could do it but they are just too lazy just like LePan putting out tablets promising ICS updates and then saying it can't be done but buy this one instead. While those smart ROM builders are busy making a ICS ROM for the same tablet.
Had hopes for VIZIO but they dashed those with poor customer correspondence and a HoneyComb update that broke many of the tablets it was installed on.

Vendors!! Listen up. If it isn't right, don't sell it. If it's a POS and you know it, don't make it. Make something better. Don't tell your customers A and then ignore them, provide half baked responses or flat out lies.
In short if you cant do it right, DON"T DO IT! By putting sub quality products on the market you only hurt your selves and others who are trying to sell a good product.

If I had a dollar for every half witted product I've seen I'd be a millionaire. But the other half wits buy them so...................I guess who am I to complain.

Androidfonefan

Jan 14, 2012
Well it doesn't have one gig of ram, but 512 megs will have to do. It runs a older version of Android but is rumored for a update and is made by a reputable manufacturer.
I have seen some good and not so good reviews on it, and it is supposed to be here Thursday or Friday. All for less than 180.00 new.
Looking forward to this.