new to asus transformer prime.

rrahbit

Jan 5, 2012
i am new to android and tablets..... i have the asus transformer prime and am over whelmed......... i\m looking for basic instructions on how to do things with the tablet and use android........ any help is so appreciated.......

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, head down to the Asus Tablets forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If there's something you're interested in that isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. I'm sure the folks there will help you out as much as they can. Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!:eek: