New to Forum and Tablets

Status
Not open for further replies.

bperry

Nov 26, 2012
I just purchased a digix 1030 for my wife for christmas. Not out of the box yet but I was wondering if I should have bought her the kindle fire hd . She is not technically inclined and I was hoping the 10" android tablet would be better. Any thoughts while I can still return it?Purchased this one at Radio Shack. Normally 199 I paid 149.

bperry

Nov 26, 2012
I just purchased a digix 1030 for my wife for christmas. Not out of the box yet but I was wondering if I should have bought her the kindle fire hd . She is not technically inclined and I was hoping the 10" android tablet would be better. Any thoughts while I can still return it?Purchased this one at Radio Shack. Normally 199 I paid 149.
update. opened the box and charged it. It is android 4.0.3 whatever that is . It is preloaded with many apps including. Google play, kindle,net flix angry birds,camera,facebook and many more. pretty quick online and I think she will be happy with it.

Last edited:

jwalker98411

Nov 30, 2012
I purchased my Didix tab-1030 on Black Friday and love it! I did not expect much from such an inexpensive off brand tablet but exceeded all my expectations except for the low resolution camera. I havent put it down for a week and have had no problems at all. Its fast and the touch screen in responsive. I have been streaming netflix and it works perfect. I have downloaded many apps, live wallpapers etc.
I recomend this over the Kindle HD.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi jwalker, congratulations on your new Didix tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad you decided to join us here at Android Tablets, and glad to hear you're pleased with the new tablet. Enjoy the forum too!

Status
Not open for further replies.