New to Forum / Looking for App Similar to Site Audit Pro

TrigonUnited

Apr 9, 2013
Good afternoon! I'm brand new to androidtablets.net...just found it on a google search. Can anyone tell me if there is an android app that is comparable to Site Audit Pro by VeamStudios which is exclusive to Apple. I DO NOT want to go to an ipad, but the app is exactly what I need for my business and I can't seem to find anything similar for android. Please advise. Thanks.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

Unfortunately there are a few apps, mostly developed or owned by Apple, (not this one), that there is no directly comparable app for an Android device. This may be one of them. Have you contacted them to ask what their plans are for Android or is it one of those companies who don't know Android from shineola.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Trigon, congratulations on your Galaxy Note and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you find an Android equivalent for that app. Good luck!

DC61

Jun 12, 2013
I sent an email to the creator of this App. I received an email back saying that they are currently working on an android version. They will keep me informed when it comes out.

Veam_Studios

Nov 21, 2013
Hey there! Ben from Veam Studios here. Site Audit Pro for Android is currently in development and something we're working very hard on. We're delighted to hear that the app is what you're looking for, so if you want to send me an email ([email protected]), we'll add you to our mailing list and let you know when it's available. We'll try not to leave you hanging on too long without it :) Thanks!