New to Forum

cece0623

Nov 2, 2011
New to forum and tablets. I was given a tablet as a gift but not to familiar with them but I am some what computer literate. The tablet I have is a knock off of an Impression i10, very similar to that tablet in many ways however, it does not have the complete android market on it. I am in search of a way to get the market so that I can download books. Any help would be appreciated.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi cece, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tablet. Nice to have you here as a new member. I'm moving your post to the Android Tablet Q&A section where more people will see it. Someone should come along and help you out.

jgumphress

Sep 6, 2011
If books are you main concern then it would be much easier to download the Amazon App Store. Go to Amazon's web site from you tablet and search their site for the app store. You will have to go into your settings and select "accept unknown sources" so that your tablet will accept the download. I leave mine set to that all the time. Amazon also has many of the apps that the Market has. Sometimes it is difficult to get the Market to work on some of the knock-off tablets. Good luck and may God bless.