New to MID tablet with Android

Painter014

Apr 5, 2012
@radicaluk I have issue with my MID 7 inch tablet and can't download anything from the market, or use skype properly, can the program you recommended help with this? If so, can you forward on the details to me? Thanks a lot

bekiaris

Apr 7, 2012
I have had nothing but problems with my mid 7 inch tablet , not downloading from marketplace , being extremely slow and generally annoying .. BUT there is an android upgrade that I have found and installed from the sd card and hey presto , all working fine , if you pm me I will give you all the relevant instructions..
hope this helps..
I have exactly the same problems, could you please pm me the solution...

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Goto more android tablets-wondermedia based section of forum for links and info. You will have to load rom to pc, unzip files-check changer.dat files for your device model number(if you have) it-enter changer number( first type in rt30, this will help wi-fi issues) then download to sc card. Put card in tab & reboot. If you got number right I will take a few mins. If wrong it will freeze & you must try again with a different number. It can take time but is definitely worth it. Good luck.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

eric2971

Dec 30, 2012
I have had nothing but problems with my mid 7 inch tablet , not downloading from marketplace , being extremely slow and generally annoying .. BUT there is an android upgrade that I have found and installed from the sd card and hey presto , all working fine , if you pm me I will give you all the relevant instructions..
hope this helps..

can u tell me how u did that from the sd card...i have 2 i bought for my kids and thus far it seems like a piece of junk...would greatly appreciate it thank you

legs4u83

Jan 2, 2013
I just got an Android MID Tablet from china for my daughter but it will not download from google play store it keeps giving me the error message [RPC:S-5:ACE-0] can anyone help?

Can you give me instructions for what you did to get it to work?

cleanmachine

Mar 4, 2013
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by radicaluk
hope this helps..

can u tell me how u did that from the sd card...i have 2 i bought for my kids and thus far it seems like a piece of junk...would greatly appreciate it thank you

For me it is exactly the same - device is frozen and I have to say that the manufacturer should please stop poluting the planet with this crappy devices.
If anyone could please mail me a link to dl a new rom for sd card would be great!

THX Robert