New (to Tab 2 7")

Centuri

Oct 3, 2012
We have 3 Samsung Android smart phones in our house so Android is nothing new. However, I just bought a Samsung Tablet 2 7" device. I thought the user manuals for our Samsung Galaxy phones were sparse, but compared to the Tab 2 manual, they are huge. Setting up the basics for the tablet were easy (gmail account, location, etc.). Anything past that is a mystery. When I check various sites on the web, I keep seeing the "download Nexus Android manual"; but the manual has a lot of areas not covered. My wife has a new Apple Ipad3, while I'm not an Apple fan, her tablet is so much easier to use that its not funny at all!!!

I'm a little sorry now that I purchased a Samsung Android unit!!!!

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Honestly, its more Complicated because iOS is such a lightweight Operating system, Android can do so much more and because of that it does have a higher learning curve. stick with it a while and ask any questions here, in a little while I think you will grow to love it.

Centuri

Oct 3, 2012
My concern was that there seemed to be no detailed manual for the tab 2. Well, I found one buried in the Support section of Samsung