New (to Tab 2 7")

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by Centuri, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Centuri

Centuri Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung tab 2 7"
    We have 3 Samsung Android smart phones in our house so Android is nothing new. However, I just bought a Samsung Tablet 2 7" device. I thought the user manuals for our Samsung Galaxy phones were sparse, but compared to the Tab 2 manual, they are huge. Setting up the basics for the tablet were easy (gmail account, location, etc.). Anything past that is a mystery. When I check various sites on the web, I keep seeing the "download Nexus Android manual"; but the manual has a lot of areas not covered. My wife has a new Apple Ipad3, while I'm not an Apple fan, her tablet is so much easier to use that its not funny at all!!!

I'm a little sorry now that I purchased a Samsung Android unit!!!!

2. Tom T

Tom T Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Hauwei S7
    Honestly, its more Complicated because iOS is such a lightweight Operating system, Android can do so much more and because of that it does have a higher learning curve. stick with it a while and ask any questions here, in a little while I think you will grow to love it.

3. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi Centuri, congratulations on your new Samsung Tab 2.7 and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. If/when you have a problem or a question, the http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-0/ forum would be the place to go. Just click that link and you'll be there. Enjoy the forum!

4. Centuri

Centuri Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung tab 2 7"
    My concern was that there seemed to be no detailed manual for the tab 2. Well, I found one buried in the Support section of Samsung

5. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    Xoom / HP Touchpad / Samsung Galaxy / Viewsonic gTablet
    Congrats on the tab and welcome to the forum!