New to tablet

Ramirez

Dec 26, 2011
Hi everyone.

Not new to android world but joined this comunity in search for answers.
Want to iniciate myself in the world of tablets making use of the best Moblie OS - Android.

Looking for a cheap tablet to start "digging".

pbrauer

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 24, 2010
Welcome to the forum Ramirez, glad to have you. There are lots of choices out there, so what are important features you want? Start there to decide

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
There are indeed lots of choices. Look around the net, especially at dev forums like xda and cyanogen. Find a model that's easy to root, easy to recover and has plenty of community support behind it, with custom ROMs galore to choose.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Ramirez, nice to have you as a new member of the forum. Glad you decided to join us here. I see from your other post, you've already discovered the best place to get "shopping" information.:) Have fun with that cheap tablet, just be careful who you buy it from.

Ramirez

Dec 26, 2011
Thank you all.

@Spider - "...just be careful who you buy it from." I know what you mean with that and probably this is the case. I've been looking all day at ebay.

The reason for a cheap tablet is the use. In this case is a choice between a portable DVD player and a tablet with movies, applications and web to entertain my son (2 years old).

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm certain you'll be able to find a lot of children's books, apps and things to keep him entertained.:)