new to tablets tons of choices help me plz

dimoniik

May 6, 2012
This will be my first tablet i will buy so i barely know anyhing about them, the closest is an itouch i own so i will need a bit of help getting to that tablet choise.
• need flash latest (play games and watch videos) not interested too much on HD.
• need camera in the front.
• need NOT to be those Chinese tablets that are laggy and everything is in Chinese
• my budget its about 100 USD.

the rest will be not so important since ill be using it to play online games , read books , surf web and youtube.
thanks

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
In that price range your looking at a Chinese tablet or maybe you can get lucky and find a used something that will meet your needs

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
This will be my first tablet i will buy so i barely know anyhing about them, the closest is an itouch i own so i will need a bit of help getting to that tablet choise.
• need flash latest (play games and watch videos) not interested too much on HD.
• need camera in the front.
• need NOT to be those Chinese tablets that are laggy and everything is in Chinese
• my budget its about 100 USD.

the rest will be not so important since ill be using it to play online games , read books , surf web and youtube.
thanks

Hi dimoniik, Ainol Novo 7 Advanced II matches your requirements: latest flash, front 2M pixel webcam, various game support and $99.99 price.

dimoniik

May 6, 2012
thanks proobie what will be the cheapest one i could get then??
@androidinabox yea i already saw the website but im looking for usa manufacter.

J

jimbo7630

thanks proobie what will be the cheapest one i could get then??
@androidinabox yea i already saw the website but im looking for usa manufacter.

You might be looking for a long time!