New to the World of Android and this Forum

wretsub

Apr 6, 2013
Hello Everyone,

I have been trying to find a tablet that I could use for reading and doing basic web surfing. Currently, I have a NextBook7P12 (according to the back of the tablet) and I am having problems. Posted the problem.
In the past, I come from the pc world....then to the apple world...now I am entering the Android world...and I am not a spring rooster...been in the computer world for many years!! (Heck, I even got to work with Kildall in my early years)

So, I hope to learn a ton here...as this is another world for me to explore.

thnaks

islandman

Apr 4, 2013
Hi from UK, I too joined this world last week and have to say I've picked up a great deal from various forums.

Boldly we must go forth together !

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Wretsub,

Welcome to the forum, nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets. To get started on that ton of learning, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

As far as finding the "perfect" tablet for you, the best place on the forum for "shopping" information and recommendations is the Android Tablet Discussions section. When you're ready, post a thread over there so folks can discuss your tablet requirements with you and hopefully make some suggestions.

Enjoy the forum!