New to ZT pad ICS model

Sep 20, 2012
Hello,

Once upon a time a time I was very computer literate, worked for a computer company in the mid 1980's. Since retirement I feel very left behind. So decided to buy a ZTpad tablet (ZT ICS Android 4.0.3), now after a week of use I feel even more lost. :(

Can anyone tell me where to get a manual for this device? I have tried Zenethik online but no manual just a few answers to questions that are not for my model.

I can not get my phone to be a hotspot or our doggle to connect, internet is ok if I use a cable, also I tried to transfer files from computer but cannot find them, if I try again computer tells me that there is a copy on the devise. Also have a few other niggles with it. I do love Android and the tablets, I just want to know how to use them.

So would love to know where I can learn how to use this tablet.

P.S. I have never been on a forum before, what a great idea.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Vicki,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new ZTpad tablet. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets.

To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android.

Then, head down to the Zenithink Tablets forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. That would also be the place to ask any questions related to your particular tablet.

Enjoy your new tablet and the forum!