New Transformer User

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
So I was debating on waiting for a Tegra 3 Tablet but after playing with this at best buy I was sold. I almost bought the acer 7 inch Inconia but couldn't resist the dock combo. Hope I continue t love this. Definitely an improvement from the Galaxy Tab.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Congratulations, glad to hear you're so pleased with the new tablet.

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
Yeah I love it. gonna take some getting used to the Honeycomb OS. I prefer 7 inch since they're mobile friendly but it couldn't steer me away from this great tab.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
I also just bought the Transformer, still waiting for delivery of the Keyboard dock, but I think you will find Honeycomb 3.2.1 to be a delight to use, and Honeycomb optimized apps seem to be more capable as well.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

gurgle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2010
This is so funny. I have been using Archos since ....Gen4 and I have been blown away by the Asus as well. I have been saving for my Archos 101 replacement and thought I would go with the 101 G9/250. But I am not so sure after this past weekend. I may be going Asus soon. Well at least it starts with A.

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
My first taste of Android came with my Archos 5IT, I still have it in fact. Great little tablet.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum

mruiz704

Sep 22, 2011
I love mine havent touched my laptop since I got the transformer and keyboard dock about a month ago.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I love mine havent touched my laptop since I got the transformer and keyboard dock about a month ago.

Welcome to the forum, glad to hear you're still happy with your Transformer.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I also just bought the Transformer, still waiting for delivery of the Keyboard dock, but I think you will find Honeycomb 3.2.1 to be a delight to use, and Honeycomb optimized apps seem to be more capable as well.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Android Tablet Forum

Congratulations on the new tablet Tom. It's nice to hear from folks who are enjoying their tablets once in a while.:)

AndroidIsTheTruth

Aug 15, 2010
i think people think Asus is not a major brand. just my opinion when in fact they are very big. This is a very solid and well built tablet. This definitely has replaced my netbook. just the fact that the dock is removable is grand. i use it with just as much as without.

And I love HC. Can't wait for Ice Cream and Nexus Prime.

Last edited:

jtsauburn

Sep 15, 2011
I been using Asus products for many years and haven't been disappointed yet! The Transfomer is by far the best tablet on the market. I've has mine for several months and I've barely touched my computer since getting my tablet (only to download movies).

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Android Tablet Forum