New update rolling out today 8/9/2012

droidfellow

Apr 13, 2012
As I grabbed my Tablet S to day to do a little reading on my kindle app, I was greeted with a prompt that there is a new update as I'm not home to plug it in to do the update has anyone else gotten this update? Do you notice any changes?

P.S. I'm in the USA

demonix

Sep 27, 2011
Just downloaded the update myself. I hope it fixes the wireless issues. not Jellybean but it is 4.0.3 release 1a. hopefully we will get Jellybean soon.

downloadjunky

Aug 11, 2012
did the update and now cant load internal camera crashes every time called support nothing they could do did a factory reset still no cam they want me to ship it back. sucks all was fine up till this update.:( 4.0.3/1a

fugas

Aug 17, 2012
did the update and now cant load internal camera crashes every time called support nothing they could do did a factory reset still no cam they want me to ship it back. sucks all was fine up till this update.:( 4.0.3/1a

4.0.3/1a sucks - I've lost my onscreen keyboard, can't type anything! :/

Arael

Aug 19, 2012
After this update my tablet dont run correctly.
After boot i recive "com.sony.nfx.app.launcher2" crashe and that's it... i can open settings from the notifications menu - i have tryied restore default a few times... without any resoults